Emelia Gomez
New member
- Joined
- Oct 5, 2026
- Messages
- 1
- Points
- 1
I'm looking to bridge my assets directly into my Hyperliquid account and was wondering if there is a simple way to do it. I used to use the official Arbitrum bridge, but it's honestly pure headache, the waiting time was always annoying and having to wait around a week for everything to arrive is really not ideal when you already have an open position and need the funds on Hyperliquid quickly.
I'm looking for a reliable way to bridge USDC to Hyperliquid directly without going through loopholes. I don't mind using a third party bridge as long it's a DEX and it's fast. Would also be interested to know what I should avoid and common mistakes not to do.
I'm looking for a reliable way to bridge USDC to Hyperliquid directly without going through loopholes. I don't mind using a third party bridge as long it's a DEX and it's fast. Would also be interested to know what I should avoid and common mistakes not to do.