X posts are receiving less and less reach...what should I do?

Trudie Brown

It seems that the more I try to post and be active, the less reach I have

I see some accounts in my niche that have +20k posts, I only have 850, I'm trying to do more posts, be more active but my reach and engagement is getting smaller and smaller doing that (the quality is the same for me) it seems like it would be better to do one post a day, but then I'll never reach the accounts in my niche.

What should I do?

Iliana Kessler

If you are posting to many times in one day, that can be seen as spam. For example, 6 times in 1 day can possibly limit an accounts reach. So try spacing out the amount of times you post, maybe once a day.

Trudie Brown

If you are posting to many times in one day, that can be seen as spam. For example, 6 times in 1 day can possibly limit an accounts reach. So try spacing out the amount of times you post, maybe once a day.
How those accounts have +10k posts then?

Iliana Kessler

How those accounts have +10k posts then?
Yea so those accounts that have 10k posts had first warmed up their accounts before they start posting up to 3-6 times daily. For example, if you create a new account today and you try and follow more than 20 people on the first day, you will get an action block. However, if you waited a couple days and did some follows and waited a couple more days and did more follows, then eventually, instagram will trust your account more and you would be able to do more than 20 follows in a day after warming up the account. Now the same can be said about posting. Start off by posting 1-2 times a day and then increase it to 3-6 after a couple weeks and see what that does.

Danika Daugherty

Posting too frequently in a day can be seen as spam and limit your account's reach. Try to space out your posts, maybe once a day.