Menu
Home
Forums
New posts
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New media
New media comments
New profile posts
Latest activity
Media
New media
New comments
Search media
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Account Upgrades
Advertise
Marketplace
Money
PerfectMoney
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Search
Search titles only
By:
New posts
Search forums
Menu
Log in
Register
Home
Forums
Social Media
Reddit
AMA: I'm Quitting Reddit. Ask Me Anything You've been wanting to Know. 1 Question per Person
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Kieran Ball" data-source="post: 29761" data-attributes="member: 11981"><p>Im quitting reddit for a while ... Maybe permanently as a service.</p><p></p><p>I'll still be incubating new stuff but my focus is completely going elsewhere as I'm out of gas to be put short.</p><p></p><p>Reddit wont be the same I believe by the time I come back .</p><p></p><p>And I see arbitraging opportunities elsewhere.</p><p></p><p>So for those of you who've been wanting to ask me questions, here's your chance.</p><p></p><p>Only 1 Question per person however. Im giving away my secrets.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Kieran Ball, post: 29761, member: 11981"] Im quitting reddit for a while ... Maybe permanently as a service. I'll still be incubating new stuff but my focus is completely going elsewhere as I'm out of gas to be put short. Reddit wont be the same I believe by the time I come back . And I see arbitraging opportunities elsewhere. So for those of you who've been wanting to ask me questions, here's your chance. Only 1 Question per person however. Im giving away my secrets. [/QUOTE]
Name
Verification
Post reply
Home
Forums
Social Media
Reddit
AMA: I'm Quitting Reddit. Ask Me Anything You've been wanting to Know. 1 Question per Person
Top