Menu
Home
Forums
New posts
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New media
New media comments
New profile posts
Latest activity
Media
New media
New comments
Search media
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Account Upgrades
Advertise
Marketplace
Money
PerfectMoney
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Search
Search titles only
By:
New posts
Search forums
Menu
Log in
Register
Home
Forums
Social Media
Instagram
Going viral with AI contents
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Caroline Nava" data-source="post: 29757" data-attributes="member: 11974"><p>I'm creating AI video content to build some IG accounts. I currently have the account marked as AI and each post has the AI flag on. I'm doing this because previous accounts I built which I didn't flag got banned pretty fast. Will your reels get pushed more if they are unflagged and perceived as real content? Or does it not matter if the content is good?</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Caroline Nava, post: 29757, member: 11974"] I'm creating AI video content to build some IG accounts. I currently have the account marked as AI and each post has the AI flag on. I'm doing this because previous accounts I built which I didn't flag got banned pretty fast. Will your reels get pushed more if they are unflagged and perceived as real content? Or does it not matter if the content is good? [/QUOTE]
Name
Verification
Post reply
Home
Forums
Social Media
Instagram
Going viral with AI contents
Top