Menu
Home
Forums
New posts
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New media
New media comments
New profile posts
Latest activity
Media
New media
New comments
Search media
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Account Upgrades
Advertise
Marketplace
Money
PerfectMoney
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Search
Search titles only
By:
New posts
Search forums
Menu
Log in
Register
Home
Forums
MMOMakeMoneyOnline SEO
MMO MakeMoneyOnline SEO
I found an effective negative SEO method
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Cal Chang" data-source="post: 29749" data-attributes="member: 11966"><p>I have been researching the PDF parasite method for a while but get no results. But in the process of researching this method, I found an effective negative-SEO tactic: </p><p></p><p>1. Upload a bunch of PDF files to a parasite website.</p><p>2. Use the well-known indexing services to try to index the urls of the PDFs.</p><p>3. Wait a few days and site:the parasite website, you will see zero result or much fewer results than before.</p><p></p><p>This method is especially effective for sites with relatively low authority.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Cal Chang, post: 29749, member: 11966"] I have been researching the PDF parasite method for a while but get no results. But in the process of researching this method, I found an effective negative-SEO tactic: 1. Upload a bunch of PDF files to a parasite website. 2. Use the well-known indexing services to try to index the urls of the PDFs. 3. Wait a few days and site:the parasite website, you will see zero result or much fewer results than before. This method is especially effective for sites with relatively low authority. [/QUOTE]
Name
Verification
Post reply
Home
Forums
MMOMakeMoneyOnline SEO
MMO MakeMoneyOnline SEO
I found an effective negative SEO method
Top