Menu
Home
Forums
New posts
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New media
New media comments
New profile posts
Latest activity
Media
New media
New comments
Search media
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Account Upgrades
Advertise
Marketplace
Money
PerfectMoney
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Search
Search titles only
By:
New posts
Search forums
Menu
Log in
Register
Home
Forums
Making Money
My Journey Discussions
[Journey] Building a SaaS site to $30k/month MRR from scratch
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Robin Brady" data-source="post: 29786" data-attributes="member: 12002"><p>So I had this idea to build out my own SaaS where it will scrape thousands of websites that use adsense, mediavine, ezoic and raptive to find profitable niches that are new, have high traffic and low DR and can be easily competed against. I did it for myself to find new niches but theres so much data I would never have the time or money to pursue every niche. I know there has to be other people looking for niches to build so I thought I'd just sell it as a SaaS. I have no following on any social media. I figured I would start with X and reddit and see how far I can get. My goal is to get 1000 users at $29/month.</p><p></p><p>I started with claude and had it build a dashboad. It's pretty simple and straightforward with nothing extra right now. They always say launch first and improve later.</p><p>Right now it has 386,683 sites in the database. I was able to get the DR and the similarweb traffic and age of the domain for most of the results. This is a lot of data for someone to sort through and find a good winning niche for their next website.</p><p></p><p>I launched it just a few days ago so no users or signups yet. I'm hoping to add amazon associates next but its going to be very expensive to get all the important data for that so I'm going to wait and see if people actually sign up. The only thing I don't like is the similarweb traffic which is very inaccurate. Getting the ahrefs traffic count is very expensive though.</p><p>I'll update every now and again when something exciting happens like the first paid user.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Robin Brady, post: 29786, member: 12002"] So I had this idea to build out my own SaaS where it will scrape thousands of websites that use adsense, mediavine, ezoic and raptive to find profitable niches that are new, have high traffic and low DR and can be easily competed against. I did it for myself to find new niches but theres so much data I would never have the time or money to pursue every niche. I know there has to be other people looking for niches to build so I thought I'd just sell it as a SaaS. I have no following on any social media. I figured I would start with X and reddit and see how far I can get. My goal is to get 1000 users at $29/month. I started with claude and had it build a dashboad. It's pretty simple and straightforward with nothing extra right now. They always say launch first and improve later. Right now it has 386,683 sites in the database. I was able to get the DR and the similarweb traffic and age of the domain for most of the results. This is a lot of data for someone to sort through and find a good winning niche for their next website. I launched it just a few days ago so no users or signups yet. I'm hoping to add amazon associates next but its going to be very expensive to get all the important data for that so I'm going to wait and see if people actually sign up. The only thing I don't like is the similarweb traffic which is very inaccurate. Getting the ahrefs traffic count is very expensive though. I'll update every now and again when something exciting happens like the first paid user. [/QUOTE]
Name
Verification
Post reply
Home
Forums
Making Money
My Journey Discussions
[Journey] Building a SaaS site to $30k/month MRR from scratch
Top