Menu
Home
Forums
New posts
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New media
New media comments
New profile posts
Latest activity
Media
New media
New comments
Search media
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Account Upgrades
Advertise
Marketplace
Money
PerfectMoney
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Search
Search titles only
By:
New posts
Search forums
Menu
Log in
Register
Home
Forums
Social Media
X (formerly Twitter)
NSFW X account strategy
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Jaxx Maxwell" data-source="post: 29764" data-attributes="member: 11983"><p>So X just suspended my NSFW account had around 260k followers on it. Pretty annoying because I never bothered making proper backup accounts. I really dont feel like starting again from zero and building 5-10 new accounts myself so I was thinking about just paying someone who already has a few NSFW accounts to post my stuff. I make edits in a pretty specific niche some of them do millions of views but yeah there is always some ban risk with this type of content. Basically I would just make the videos and send them over and that person would handle posting and growing the accounts. Does anyone here do this or know people who offer something like that? Just wondering if its worth it and what I should be careful about?</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Jaxx Maxwell, post: 29764, member: 11983"] So X just suspended my NSFW account had around 260k followers on it. Pretty annoying because I never bothered making proper backup accounts. I really dont feel like starting again from zero and building 5-10 new accounts myself so I was thinking about just paying someone who already has a few NSFW accounts to post my stuff. I make edits in a pretty specific niche some of them do millions of views but yeah there is always some ban risk with this type of content. Basically I would just make the videos and send them over and that person would handle posting and growing the accounts. Does anyone here do this or know people who offer something like that? Just wondering if its worth it and what I should be careful about? [/QUOTE]
Name
Verification
Post reply
Home
Forums
Social Media
X (formerly Twitter)
NSFW X account strategy
Top