Menu
Home
Forums
New posts
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New media
New media comments
New profile posts
Latest activity
Media
New media
New comments
Search media
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Account Upgrades
Advertise
Marketplace
Money
PerfectMoney
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Search
Search titles only
By:
New posts
Search forums
Menu
Log in
Register
Home
Forums
Making Money
Business & Tax Advice
Payment gateway for SMM business in Germany
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Amelia Dean" data-source="post: 29711" data-attributes="member: 11932"><p>I created a smm online shop with Claude and Laravel. I used the logic from my old shop so far everything is set up only payment provider is missing. On my last shop my PayPal was alive for 5 years then I got banned. My CB ratio wasn’t so high. Now I applied to payop and oxapay for crypto payments. Oxapay already declined me I was like WHAT the hell ?! It’s just a f**cking crypto processor do they think they are something better ?</p><p>I have a feeling Payop will decline me too.</p><p>Any other options ?</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Amelia Dean, post: 29711, member: 11932"] I created a smm online shop with Claude and Laravel. I used the logic from my old shop so far everything is set up only payment provider is missing. On my last shop my PayPal was alive for 5 years then I got banned. My CB ratio wasn’t so high. Now I applied to payop and oxapay for crypto payments. Oxapay already declined me I was like WHAT the hell ?! It’s just a f**cking crypto processor do they think they are something better ? I have a feeling Payop will decline me too. Any other options ? [/QUOTE]
Name
Verification
Post reply
Home
Forums
Making Money
Business & Tax Advice
Payment gateway for SMM business in Germany
Top