Menu
Home
Forums
New posts
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New media
New media comments
New profile posts
Latest activity
Media
New media
New comments
Search media
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Account Upgrades
Advertise
Marketplace
Money
PerfectMoney
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Search
Search titles only
By:
New posts
Search forums
Menu
Log in
Register
Home
Forums
White Hat SEO
Video Production
Prompt Videos
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Nia Valdez" data-source="post: 29823" data-attributes="member: 12039"><p>Am trying to make a video on google flow have generate my script from Gemini but one of the issue I have is the motion and camera capture angel anyone has a prompt library I can actually use on my prompt so the video can more great and perfect.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Nia Valdez, post: 29823, member: 12039"] Am trying to make a video on google flow have generate my script from Gemini but one of the issue I have is the motion and camera capture angel anyone has a prompt library I can actually use on my prompt so the video can more great and perfect. [/QUOTE]
Name
Verification
Post reply
Home
Forums
White Hat SEO
Video Production
Prompt Videos
Top