Menu
Home
Forums
New posts
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New media
New media comments
New profile posts
Latest activity
Media
New media
New comments
Search media
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Account Upgrades
Advertise
Marketplace
Money
PerfectMoney
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Search
Search titles only
By:
New posts
Search forums
Menu
Log in
Register
Home
Forums
MMOMakeMoneyOnline SEO
Proxies
WireGuard in China
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Vera Atkins" data-source="post: 29807" data-attributes="member: 12020"><p>Hi ! </p><p></p><p>I'm looking for some feedback from anyone dealing with <strong>Chinese</strong> traffic, or users who are based in China.</p><p></p><p>I have a few clients over there and I'm trying to provide them with WireGuard tunnels. The problem is exactly what you'd expect: the<strong> Great Firewall (GFW)</strong> easily detects the WireGuard handshake.</p><p>It <strong>works fine for a few mins</strong>, but then <strong>the UDP port gets completely throttled or blocked.</strong></p><p><strong></strong></p><p><strong></strong></p><p><strong>My question is: what is the absolute easiest way for a normal, non-tech-savvy user to get WireGuard working over there?</strong></p><p></p><p>Thanks<strong> ! </strong></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Vera Atkins, post: 29807, member: 12020"] Hi ! I'm looking for some feedback from anyone dealing with [B]Chinese[/B] traffic, or users who are based in China. I have a few clients over there and I'm trying to provide them with WireGuard tunnels. The problem is exactly what you'd expect: the[B] Great Firewall (GFW)[/B] easily detects the WireGuard handshake. It [B]works fine for a few mins[/B], but then [B]the UDP port gets completely throttled or blocked. My question is: what is the absolute easiest way for a normal, non-tech-savvy user to get WireGuard working over there?[/B] Thanks[B] ! [/B] [/QUOTE]
Name
Verification
Post reply
Home
Forums
MMOMakeMoneyOnline SEO
Proxies
WireGuard in China
Top