Astrid Wagner
New member
- Joined
- Oct 2, 2026
- Messages
- 1
- Points
- 0
I've been looking at different social media pages lately and something I've noticed is that posting more doesn't always seem to mean getting more engagement.
Sometimes a page that doesn't post that often gets way more comments and shares than a page posting every day. I guess it really comes down to whether the content actually connects with the audience.
For those who have been growing social pages for a while, what has worked better for you posting consistently or spending more time testing different types of content?
Sometimes a page that doesn't post that often gets way more comments and shares than a page posting every day. I guess it really comes down to whether the content actually connects with the audience.
For those who have been growing social pages for a while, what has worked better for you posting consistently or spending more time testing different types of content?