Menu
Home
Forums
New posts
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New media
New media comments
New profile posts
Latest activity
Media
New media
New comments
Search media
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Account Upgrades
Advertise
Marketplace
Money
PerfectMoney
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Search
Search titles only
By:
New posts
Search forums
Menu
Log in
Register
Home
Forums
White Hat SEO
Link Building
Custom Website vs Corporate website?
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="River McLean" data-source="post: 29770" data-attributes="member: 11987"><p>Im a new Realtor, my broker has given me a website that is prebuilt and its domain is <a href="mailto:my-name@company.com">my-name@company.com</a> </p><p>What is the best way to rank or get my website traffic? The main purpose of this site is to let people search for houses in the MLS and if they are interested in any it allows me to get their info and contact them. I wouldnt want to make a new site as this one fits everything i need, but I think it would be hard to rank. </p><p>I was thinking maybe buy a better domain and have it redirect to my company website? Would that be easier for google to index and rank? Any ideas and tips would be apprecitated!</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="River McLean, post: 29770, member: 11987"] Im a new Realtor, my broker has given me a website that is prebuilt and its domain is [EMAIL]my-name@company.com[/EMAIL] What is the best way to rank or get my website traffic? The main purpose of this site is to let people search for houses in the MLS and if they are interested in any it allows me to get their info and contact them. I wouldnt want to make a new site as this one fits everything i need, but I think it would be hard to rank. I was thinking maybe buy a better domain and have it redirect to my company website? Would that be easier for google to index and rank? Any ideas and tips would be apprecitated! [/QUOTE]
Name
Verification
Post reply
Home
Forums
White Hat SEO
Link Building
Custom Website vs Corporate website?
Top