River McLean
New member
- Joined
- Oct 3, 2026
- Messages
- 1
- Points
- 0
Im a new Realtor, my broker has given me a website that is prebuilt and its domain is my-name@company.com
What is the best way to rank or get my website traffic? The main purpose of this site is to let people search for houses in the MLS and if they are interested in any it allows me to get their info and contact them. I wouldnt want to make a new site as this one fits everything i need, but I think it would be hard to rank.
I was thinking maybe buy a better domain and have it redirect to my company website? Would that be easier for google to index and rank? Any ideas and tips would be apprecitated!
What is the best way to rank or get my website traffic? The main purpose of this site is to let people search for houses in the MLS and if they are interested in any it allows me to get their info and contact them. I wouldnt want to make a new site as this one fits everything i need, but I think it would be hard to rank.
I was thinking maybe buy a better domain and have it redirect to my company website? Would that be easier for google to index and rank? Any ideas and tips would be apprecitated!