Menu
Home
Forums
New posts
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New media
New media comments
New profile posts
Latest activity
Media
New media
New comments
Search media
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Account Upgrades
Advertise
Marketplace
Money
PerfectMoney
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Search
Search titles only
By:
New posts
Search forums
Menu
Log in
Register
Home
Forums
Social Media
Pinterest
Do impressions matter if clicks stay low?
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Elle Bauer" data-source="post: 29760" data-attributes="member: 11980"><p>I've been looking at Pinterest more lately, and something I'm trying to figure out is how much impressions really matter.</p><p></p><p>You can get a lot of views on a pin, but if people aren't actually clicking through to your site, I'm not sure how much those impressions are worth.</p><p></p><p>For those who have been using Pinterest for traffic, what do you normally pay more attention to impressions, clicks, or the actual traffic you get from Pinterest?</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Elle Bauer, post: 29760, member: 11980"] I've been looking at Pinterest more lately, and something I'm trying to figure out is how much impressions really matter. You can get a lot of views on a pin, but if people aren't actually clicking through to your site, I'm not sure how much those impressions are worth. For those who have been using Pinterest for traffic, what do you normally pay more attention to impressions, clicks, or the actual traffic you get from Pinterest? [/QUOTE]
Name
Verification
Post reply
Home
Forums
Social Media
Pinterest
Do impressions matter if clicks stay low?
Top