Elle Bauer
New member
- Joined
- Oct 3, 2026
- Messages
- 1
- Points
- 0
I've been looking at Pinterest more lately, and something I'm trying to figure out is how much impressions really matter.
You can get a lot of views on a pin, but if people aren't actually clicking through to your site, I'm not sure how much those impressions are worth.
For those who have been using Pinterest for traffic, what do you normally pay more attention to impressions, clicks, or the actual traffic you get from Pinterest?
You can get a lot of views on a pin, but if people aren't actually clicking through to your site, I'm not sure how much those impressions are worth.
For those who have been using Pinterest for traffic, what do you normally pay more attention to impressions, clicks, or the actual traffic you get from Pinterest?