Menu
Home
Forums
New posts
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New media
New media comments
New profile posts
Latest activity
Media
New media
New comments
Search media
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Account Upgrades
Advertise
Marketplace
Money
PerfectMoney
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Search
Search titles only
By:
New posts
Search forums
Menu
Log in
Register
Home
Forums
Programming & Web Design
Programming
General Programming Chat
Iphone farm esp32+iphone se 2020 still gets shadow banned
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Lian Osborne" data-source="post: 29790" data-attributes="member: 12006"><p>Hello,</p><p>I am trying to make an iphone farm using esp32 and iphone se 2020, but having hard time because tiktok keeps shadow banning me.</p><p>I have iphones se 2020 conected to my mac using powered hub and esp32 connected to the same mac I connect the esp32 to my iphone via bluetooth and turn on assistive touch esp acts as a mouse and clicks around. In webapp I can see what is going on via quick time player. Even with all of this tiktok manages to detect and shadow ban me. Any pointers?</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Lian Osborne, post: 29790, member: 12006"] Hello, I am trying to make an iphone farm using esp32 and iphone se 2020, but having hard time because tiktok keeps shadow banning me. I have iphones se 2020 conected to my mac using powered hub and esp32 connected to the same mac I connect the esp32 to my iphone via bluetooth and turn on assistive touch esp acts as a mouse and clicks around. In webapp I can see what is going on via quick time player. Even with all of this tiktok manages to detect and shadow ban me. Any pointers? [/QUOTE]
Name
Verification
Post reply
Home
Forums
Programming & Web Design
Programming
General Programming Chat
Iphone farm esp32+iphone se 2020 still gets shadow banned
Top