Lian Osborne
New member
- Joined
- Oct 6, 2026
- Messages
- 1
- Points
- 0
Hello,
I am trying to make an iphone farm using esp32 and iphone se 2020, but having hard time because tiktok keeps shadow banning me.
I have iphones se 2020 conected to my mac using powered hub and esp32 connected to the same mac I connect the esp32 to my iphone via bluetooth and turn on assistive touch esp acts as a mouse and clicks around. In webapp I can see what is going on via quick time player. Even with all of this tiktok manages to detect and shadow ban me. Any pointers?
I am trying to make an iphone farm using esp32 and iphone se 2020, but having hard time because tiktok keeps shadow banning me.
I have iphones se 2020 conected to my mac using powered hub and esp32 connected to the same mac I connect the esp32 to my iphone via bluetooth and turn on assistive touch esp acts as a mouse and clicks around. In webapp I can see what is going on via quick time player. Even with all of this tiktok manages to detect and shadow ban me. Any pointers?