2 Content Strategies That Helped Me Make More Sales

Camren Trantow

Here are two of the content marketing tips I always use, and it always works for me so I stick to it.

1. Create Curiosity In our Headlines (Just Like News Headlines)
One thing is for sure, everyone is thinking about how every action they take would favor them. This means no one wants to click on headlines that are obviously focused on selling the company's products.

So how should you write your headlines? You could write them with a promise of valuable information(and fulfill that promise in the article). Or you can also choose to write them as news headlines. People are more willing to read an informative article and news than an advert.

2. Don't Sell, Provide Valuable Knowledge and Recommend
Here's my question, would you instead buy from a post that just advertise their product to you, or from a post that provided you with knowledge and then recommended their product to solve that problem? The answer is obvious, right? A friendly recommendation is more effective than a sale pitch, especially if that friend has provided you with valuable knowledge.

While writing content, don't be a sale man who just wants money, but an honest friend who cares; by providing lots of valuable information they need, then recommend your product showing the benefits and the loss that can be averted.

Thanks For Reading

Wilbert Reynolds

This is always great advice if people feel you are being to pushy they won't want to buy, but if you provide information and help them out they are more likely to want to support you and buy your product.

Evan Huel

Agree with that. If I notice that a post has little valuable information, I immediately close it and look for other sources.

Ramiro Kerluke

I agree with these two points. One more addition: Write eye-catching headlines that answer the most common questions of your target audience. Once people see such kind of headline, they understand what the article is about and hope to find a certain solution to their problem. As you notice, Google has already become like an answer search engine, so you need to follow this rule and write content that brings value and fix the problems of your audience.

Dusty Cole

I particularly like your point 2 about providing valuable knowledge and recommendations. I think to do this effectively, you need to genuinely love what you're selling and believe in the value of your product. It's really cool when your work benefits the world, not just your pocket. Sorry, guys, the holiday season is making me more sentimental than usual, lol :)