✅✅2024 Google Ads Agency Account/Checking Account-Bonus Sample Trial✅✅

ggie

✅✅2024 Google Ads Agency Account/Checking Account-Bonus Sample Trial✅✅
Rent a 2024 Google Ads Agency Account / Checking Account in 10 Minutes!
We offer a Google Ads Agency account that supports unlimited replacements when your account is suspended
How To Purchase?

Please contact us via Telegram

We provide services

Google advertising account/agency check account

Country/Region: Hong Kong, the United States, Turkie, Europe, Argentina, Mexico
Currency: US dollar
Account Type: Personal or Organization
Account Year: 2024
Minimum supply threshold: $ 100
Account Opening fee: $ 30/account
Promotion fee: 15 %
Minimum supply threshold: $ 100/account
Setting fee:
If you need us to help set up and manage your account optimization, the manual setting fee is $ 100/account. If the account is not approved, we will pay 50 % of the refund payment setting fee. If you can put it for settings and optimize it yourself. The setting fee will not be charged

Google Ads Account Audit Policy Resolution Service
If you encounter the following policies in your Google Ads account:
1. Unacceptable Business Practices
2. System Circumvention
3. Counterfeit Policy
4. Unpaid Balance
5. Suspicious Payment
Don't know how to solve it? You can consult us, and our professional audit setting team can handle it for you.
FAQ
- What do I do if my account is suspended?
If you contact our customer support center when your account is suspended, we will replace it with a new account at no cost within 10 minutes, and the remaining balance in the suspended account will be immediately transferred to the new account.
- How much does the service cost?
The minimum deposit amount for our service is $100, and a 15% charging fee will be charged.
(Only cryptocurrency (USDT) can be used for payment)

- How will the account be delivered?
Delivered within 10 minutes of purchase. Provide Google email or Google Ads MCC ID.
- About our refund policy
Customers who have no problems with their accounts but would like to terminate their account of service with us will only be refunded 90% of their remaining balance
Customers who do not receive their account with in an hour after making a purchase will be processed a refund in sameday
If the account is used, the account fee will not be refunded. The account balance will be refunded normally
Contact Information

Beware of many accounts pretending to be me. Please check your username carefully. To stay safe, please contact us through the link provided.

Hot line response telegram :https://t.me/AdsAccountPro

Fiona Paucek

The next person who comments about anything that is not BST-related will go on a vacation. OP and the other member, please stop interacting with each other.