➤ $30 Per domain- Quality Expired Domain with Strong Link Profile for New site/ PBN/ 301 ✔️✔️

Haylie

➤ Quality Cheap Cost Expired Domain with Strong Link Profile for New site/ PBN/ 301 $30 Per domain! ✔️✔️

Some of the Screenshots of the link profile
EXCLUSIVE FEATURES:

$30 per domain
High authority
DA PA based
Strong link profile

WHAT CAN YOU USE THESE DOMAINS FOR?

You can use it to build a new site or PBN or 301 to your existing site.

LIST OF DOMAINS:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ivCtCZ_MnyGmPAM2ABNDoXoI2GudN9K5kUpQLAoZDhs/edit?usp=sharing

NOTE: The list will be updated on regular basis so please save the above link to get latest domains.

HOW TO SEE THE DOMAIN: Just Comment for associated domain code(s) mentioned in spreadsheet, I will send you the domain(s) via PM

Domain Transfer Process: You have to create an account where the domain is registered so I can push the domain to your account.

PAYMENT DETAILS: I accept Crypto, Wise, Payoneer and Paypal

HOW TO ORDER: You can contact on Skype, or PM me here on BHW to place your order

DELIVERY TIME: 24-72 hrs(usually much earlier)

REFUND POLICY:

Please do your own diligence before buying the domain. Once the domain is pushed to your domain registrar there will be no refunds.

Linke

Marketplace Thread Approved

Summary
The moderation staff have confirmed that these domains for sale service is owned by the seller operating this sales thread, and that all of the advertised points in this BST are correct. As we cannot guarantee satisfaction with the product upon purchase, please do your own due diligence into the seller and what they are offering before purchase.

Thread Edit Log
The 5 most recent thread edits will appear here
Spoiler: Thread Edit ArchiveInformation For Buyers:
Service Quality: The quality of the product or service that I receive is what you should expect, or better. If you feel that the quality of the service has dropped significantly, please let us know via the report button.
Disputes: If you do not receive a product or service as advertised, or at all in the event of a dispute, do not be afraid of a "no refunds" refund policy as you are allowed to request a refund through the shit list process. For more information and to see whether or not your dispute qualifies, refer to the shit list rules and procedures.
Review Copies: Per the marketplace rules, if a seller does not offer trials or review copies, please do not request them in the sales thread, otherwise your post will be removed and further action may be taken.

cely

Have you checked for the domains being penalized or used for some blackhat SEO?

Codes -

Buck

Fantastic service, domain transferred over to me within minutes

Good metrics on the site too for the price. Thanks again