8T2.com For Sale. 3 Character PR1 .COM

Demarcus Lueilwitz

Rare opportunity to own a 3 character .com
10 years old with a pagerank of 1
Pronounceable (82)
Registered at Namecheap

Ricky Pagac

Wow, a 10 year old 3 character domain and no one has shown any interest? Even though there's numbers in the domain this would still be a good buy. Good luck with the sale OP and just curious, why don't you list it on Flippa? I think on Flippa you'd extend your reach to potential buyers and think you may get a better price.

Arch Marvin

I am on the same boat with Ricky with this domain. Nice stats and everything, but a domain is only worth what someone is willing to pay. You will need to figure out a niche that this domain could be in. When pronouncing the domain, it resembles 'eighty-two'.

Aaron Brekke

Actually this domain name does not show any specific niche so it can be used by anyone. This might be the reason why webmasters are less interested because webmasters are more interested in a domain that could represent their business. The domain may be of more interest to people starting a new venture or new SEO related business. I agree with that selling it in Flippa can give a better price.

Felipe Rowe

Such domains are considered liquid names - people buy them and sell them all the time for the sole fact of them being 3 chars names. They also have well known market values and prices unlike any other type of domains out there -

Cheers,
Felipe Rowe