AddMyStars.com Collect Real Reviews from Your Customers on Autopilot. Get more REAL Reviews, More Sales

Monserrat Howe

How much is 1 real review worth to you?
How many reviews did you manage to gather so far?
How much easier would it be if you didn't had to rely on employees?
How would your business be if you had double or triple that number of reviers?
Just print some QR codes and place them in customer Areas, On restaurant Tables, hotel rooms etc and let the reviews flow IN.

Why reviews are so important?​

• Credibility & Social Proof
  • Improve Rankings
  • Reviews Generate More Reviews (yes, the more you have, the easier is to get new reviews)
  • Consumers are Doing your Marketing for You
  • Allow Consumers to Have a Voice and Create Customer Loyalty

Features:
Collect reviews automatically from up to 15 websites

• Facebook
  • Google
  • Tripadvisor
  • Custom Integration
  • Booking.com
  • Airbnb
  • GooglePlay
  • AppStore
  • Yelp
  • Agoda
  • Amazon
  • eBay
  • YellowPages
  • Hotels.com
  • OpenTable
Ask and Collect NEW & Real reviews from your customers easily.
Collect reviews using QR Code or a shortlink to your Review Collection Landing page.
Set yourself a landing page where 1-3 stars are sent to a internal form, and 4,5 to google or facebook.
Display them all in 1 slider on your website. ( set filters , 4 and 5 stars only, recent ones etc)
Display them in a neat flying pop-up
Turn New reviews in social posts with just 2 clicks.

FAQ:

Q: What will happen to my reviews after I stop renewing my subscription to addmystars?
A: Nothing, the reviews are on your social accounts. We're helping you to gather reviews easier, but that's about it, we have no control over them. Are yours to keep, you can implement them in whatever tool you want. You won't have access to our tool if do not renew your subscription so you'll have to start collecting reviews the old way.

Q: From which websites can you collect my reviews?
A: The list is posted just above this question.

Q: Why is it important to share my reviews on my website?
A: There are multiple benefits to sharing your reviews on your site. Reviews appear to be the most prominent ranking factor in local search. It helps businesses rank well, even if they have low quality link profiles. Moreover, when a business has already received online reviews, it encourages other visitors to leave their own feedback.

Q: I changed my business, can I change my links and info?
A: Sure thing, just set again the integration & redo your reputation landing page the new business.

Q: How can I buy the Lifetime Version?
A: On the form below, you can tick upgrade to Lifetime for a one time fee!

Q: Can I upgrade later from Yearly to Lifetime?
A: Yes, during our 60 days money back guarantee you can upgrade by paying the price difference if there will be lifetime Keys left in stock.
Contact our support for this.

Q: Is it easy to install? How about using it?
A: Its a SAAS : Software as a Service, so you don't have to install anything.
Its easy to set and you can start using it right away.
After buying it, you'll get to a page where you can book a FREE 15-30 minutes session for setting and explaning our tool.
Bonus: We'll do a live LOCAL SEO AUDIT for your business. The information that you'll receive will be worth more than what you're paying for AddMyStars licence.

Q: Guarantees?
A: We have a 60 days Money Back Guarantee!
If for whatever reason, you don't like our software, you will get your money back in FULL!
NO questions asked, no gimmicks, no tricks.
Just contact support and we'll refund you in the same day.

Q: Multiple Businessses or Multiple Locations!
A: If you have multiple Businessses or multiple Locations.
Place a regular order and for other locations contact us for a 50% discount special link.
The first order will be Full Price. The others will be with discounted.

20% discount for MMO. Request it in this thread.
Buy Yearly 80$ from 100$ ( you need to apply the discount code that you'll get in PM )
Buy Lifetime 200$ from 250$ ( you need to apply the discount code that you'll get in PM)
Plenty of Payment Methods: You can pay via Paypal ( on site )
For the rest of the payment methods you have to contact me first : Perfect Money, Crypto, AdvCash, Skrill, Netteller
Stripe and Bank transfers will be added soon.

How much does it cost AddMyStars?​

AddMyStars has 2 pricing tiers:

1. Annual Plan 100$ (8.33$ per month) ( 80$ for MMO users )
  2. Lifetime 250$ ( 200$ for MMO Users )

Guarantees?​

We have a 60 days Money Back Guarantee!
If for whatever reason, you don't like our software, you will get your money back in FULL!

NO questions asked, no gimmicks, no tricks.
Just contact support and we'll refund you in the same day.

Multiple Businessses or Multiple Locations!​

If you have multiple Businessses or multiple Locations.
Place a regular order and for other locations contact us for a 50% discount special link. (from the full price, not from the MMO special price so 50$ yearly and 125$ lifetime)
The first order will be Full Price. The others will be with discounted.

Is it easy to install? How about using it?​

Its a SAAS : Software as a Service, so you don't have to install anything.
Its easy to set and you can start using it right away.
After buying it, you'll get to a page where you can book a FREE 15-30 minutes session for setting and explaning our tool.
Bonus: We'll do a live LOCAL SEO AUDIT for your business. The information that you'll receive will be worth more than what you're paying for AddMyStars licence.

For what Business is this good?
For any business that has a Google My Business listing or a Facebook page with reviews ON and want to collect more reviews.
Or for other business that's focusing on using other sites and wants to gather all the reviews automatically and keep them updated .

• Tripadvisor
  • Custom Integration
  • Booking.com
  • Airbnb
  • GooglePlay
  • AppStore
  • Yelp
  • Agoda
  • Amazon
  • eBay
  • YellowPages
  • Hotels.com
  • OpenTable

This can also hurt you. If you don't have a good product with a good price-quality ratio, you might get more negative reviews. The Internal form can only do so much, but a customer can search for your business on google directly and post his review there. SO ask for reviews only when you know a good review is appropriate for your Job/ Task etc.

3 Vouch Copies available for JR. VIP only. Will require a review after a week of use or the vouch licence that you received will be disabled.

https://join.skype.com/invite/iFgsJlRuocN9

There are impersonators around. Use the skype button to prevent talking with one of them.
Or you can manually copy paste this skype ID live:support_42971
Ask for PM confirmation via MMO just to be safe.​

Rahul Steuber

I just wanted to let everybody know that the addmystars program is the real deal. It only took me about 20 minutes to set up and on the first day that I implemented it I received a 5 star review. I always ask customers for reviews but almost all of them never follow through. I love the feature that only 4-5 star reviews are posted and that I am able to send email or sms requests within the program. I wish I had this program when I first started my business, I would probably have 100x my current review count if I did.

Mekhi Littel

Do you need to buy separate account for each client? I want to provide this service to clients