Advice about payment options for my own service on my own website

tofer

Hello,

I'm selling an E-book on my website, but the thing is, the payment processor I'm with, told me I can't bring more than 30% clients from aboard, must be at least 80% local - What is your advices guys?

I was thinking of using Crypto as payment method, but here is 2 problems :

1-What companies or payment processors do use crypto a professional way ? because I don't want just to place my USDT address at the bottom of my sale page, it doesn't' look professional
2-Most of my users will not have crypto I think
3-Also my clients are all come from FB Ads - Do u think I can target people who just have crypto?

Thank you

Auer

My advice would be to use that processor for just a few clients. If they're dictating who you can do business with, they're not to be used. That's quite unprofessional.

I posted a thread that has some payment processors that deal with crypto payments a little over a year ago. Here is a snippet from that thread:
"
You can accept crypto with various processors such as:

- Bitpay
- Binance
- CoinPayments
- Coinbase Commerce
- Coingate
- uTrust

Now, outside of those, you have Paypal. Which I recommend not using unless you have to. Here is an interesting thread on paypal

Here is another thread on creating a stealth account, but use this information at your own risk as there are no guarantees

Here are alternatives to Paypal:

- Skrill
- Wise
- Stripe
- Payeer - doesn't accept US applicants.
- 2Checkout
- Payoneer - be careful with them, they don't have a refund policy.
- Revolut
- iCard
- AirTM
- PaymentCloud
- PerfectMoney
- PaymentWall
- WebMoney
- ADVCash - doesn't accept US residents. "reserves the right to ban any account without prior warning", as stated on the homepage of their website. So, use them with caution.
- SquareUp
- Stax
- EasyPayDirect
- Moonclerk
- Durango
"

I hope some of this information helps you.

Ziem

I would suggest Cardinity for credit card payments & Coinpayments for crypto payments