Aged or New accoutns for new crypto project twitter account

Nelson Bode

Hey, i have noticed that all new crypto projects start with somewhat aged accounts on twitter. Can anyone comment? Is it not advisable to start with the freshly created twitter account?

Elbert Wintheiser

Old accounts are better for literally everything. It has nothing to do with crypto. They're just more trustworthy and are granted a greater deal of freedom on social platforms.

Nelson Bode

Old accounts are better for literally everything. It has nothing to do with crypto. They're just more trustworthy and are granted a greater deal of freedom on social platforms.
you recommend getting an older account for a new project on twitter? not start with the new? I head that new accoutns which are verified are given the same freedom

Ramiro Zboncak

you recommend getting an older account for a new project on twitter? not start with the new? I head that new accoutns which are verified are given the same freedom
Make a new account. More legit with degens. Make it upfront before launch, and verify it right away. It will take 2-3 days and you are good to go

Trace Stamm

If it's for an official account for a project, I suggest you create a new account instead of using a old one. People will see your join date. I think it will show that you're genuine