❤ AI Content Writing With REAL SERP Data ✅ GPT-4 ✅ SEO Optimized ✅ No Grammatical Errors ✅ Start Form $0.4 ❤️ Review Copy

Chaun

No frills. This is a simple thread for all BHW heroes!

Are you seeking GPT-4 AI content for your blogging journey?

You've come to the right place.

I will start providing AI article services for any niche you desire.

I'm confident that the quality of my articles surpasses that of previous sellers. :)

Don't just take my word for it; send me a PM to see a sample.

Service Feature

---
✅ Real SERP Data With Google Analysis Article
✅ GPT-4 Article Writing Service
✅ 100% Plagiarism-free content (Copyscape Passed)
✅ Bulk Articles Available
✅ Multi-Language Available
✅ DALL-E 3 HD Image Optimization
✅ Article Length 1200-2000 Word Each Article
✅ Video Optimization
✅ On-Page SEO Optimization
✅ Good Readability Score
✅ Google Docx Format Article or,
✅ Direct Your Website Publish, Schedule, or Draft (As you wish)
✅ Quick Turnaround time ⏰

✈️ Some FAQs In your Mind right now, I know about this:

1. What is Real SERP Data With Google Analysis?

Target each keyword and analyze Google's top 10 results, then collect data from all the links to create a summary. Even using this real data, you can then craft your article. This is what real surf data analysis entails. In short, it's like how a human would search Google's top ten results and then create an article. The quality of my AI articles will be nearly similar to this. If you want to see a sample, you can PM me

2. What Is DALL-E 3 HD Image Optimization?
Maybe we all know that currently, DALL-E is providing the top image quality. The most powerful model of DALL-E is named 'HD Image'. I use this HD Image model in each of my contents for future image and content image optimization.

3. Each article Are Really Well Onpage Optimization?
In every one of my AI contents, top on-page optimization is implemented. This includes proper headings, H2, H3, H4, lists, tables, and other things. If you take my articles into MS WORD File, you will find the optimization in the same manner.

4. What About Keyword Research?
I am not offering keyword research with my service. However, if you want to avail of the research service, I will charge an extra USD 30 for any package. So, there is nothing to worry about right now.

5. What About Its Article Length?
usually, I provide is an article to 1200 to 2000. but if you need to change article length what do you want I will provide as your requirement. this is completely up to you so don't worry.

6. Do You Write an Amazon Roundup Article?
yes, I also provide Amazon roundup of articles but different. if you are interested for an Amazon article please contact me. I will give you a low price

7. Do You Provide Ai Content With Manual Touch Service? Like: Editing A Human, Fact Check, Info Cross Math, NLP Optimization, And Other Things.
yes, I also provide this service, but the price will a little bit of high for each article. For human touch & all $5 USD is fine.

8. Can I share only the topic name or Keyword List?
It is my preference if you provide your own keywords. This way, you can fully realize your intent, and I will gift you with beautifully written articles. This approach will make our journey much longer.

9. Can I post the articles on my existing site?
Yes, it's possible, and it's all up to you.

10. Do You Provide Any Ranking Guarantees?
It is important to note that as SEO is a constantly evolving process with regular updates, I can't offer any guarantees regarding rankings.

11. Do you Post on the Shopify Store?
Yes of course, I am available to any CMS like WordPress, Shopify, Wix, Joomla, and Custom scripts or CMS. Because I have experience in this SEO industry for almost 11 years.

12. Are You Able To Write Non-English Language?
Yes, I am available to write AI articles in any language. Like: French, Italian, Portuguese, and other popular languages.

13. What About Your Final TAT?
I usually complete each order within 3-5 days. However, if the quantity of my orders increases significantly, the deadline might be delayed. You can message me to confirm the timeline.

Price:

I had to think a lot to create this pricing structure.

I've tried to create three packages:

Additionally, if you need bulk or more articles, feel free to contact me.

Package 1:
✅Original Price: $100 Dollars For 100 articles
✅Includes All My Service Features
✅After 40% Discount, The Price Is $60 USD
✅ If you require a human touch to improve your content, it will add in extra charges.

Package 2:
✅Original Price: $250 Dollars For 300 Articles
✅Includes All My Service Features
✅After 50% Discount, The Price Is $125
✅ If you require a human touch to improve your content, it will add in extra charges.

Package 3:
✅Original Price: $400 Dollars For 500 Articles.
✅Includes All My Service Features With Your Research
✅After 50% Discount, The Price Is $200
When end my discount offer, all prices will return to the regular rates. So, please remember this when you submit your order. Check if you have received the discount coupon code or not.
✅ How to Claim Discount Code?

Just Comment "AI Article Discount Code", and I will send you a discount code in your PM.

✈️ How To Pay Me?

❤ BTC
❤ USDT
❤ Wise
❤ Payoneer
❤ Card Payment

Buying in bulk? Enjoy a More 10% discount when you purchase a minimum of 1000+ articles!

Refund Policy: unfortunately there are no refund policy right now. only refunded full amount when i fail to deliver.

Contact Me:
❤ Telegram
: @habibsoft
❤ Skype: md.habib199

I don't add any fancy screenshots and videos in my thread. Because I know every real blogger and marketer knows the practices of how to use AI articles and get back the ROIs. (SEO like a game)

If you have more questions just PM. I am always available on my Telegram and Skype.