■Amazon AWS Credit Accounts■5.000$ Credit■10.000$ Credit■Full Verify Accounts■Verified AWS Accounts■

Alexandrine Pagac

This is an AWS Credit Accounts sales thread. What you will have here are credit accounts valid for 2 years. These accounts have already been created and credits have been added. In other words, it is ready for use and stocked. All of the accounts were created by me. The creation and storage of the products you have purchased has been provided by me. All sales transactions take place via my telegram account. You can find my Telegram account under the heading "Contact Details".
If you want to make sure that the telegram address is correct, you can contact me by PM.
These credits are valid for all AWS services.

PRODUCT LIST
5.000$ Credit AWS
: 600$
10.000$ Credit AWS: 1200$

CONTACT DETAILS
Telegram: @ziogila2 (Click here)

PAYMENT ACCEPTED
Binance, BTC, USDT, BUSD, LTC, ETH, Wise, Payoneer

Terms and Conditions
→If I didn’t deliver the accounts within the delivery time, I will refund your full payments.
→No refunds and replacement are given once the account is purchased. You have 30 min to check your account that it is in order.
→Account will be provided within 2 hours of purchase only.
→I will replace your account for at no cost if it gets blocked, suspended, or disabled within 1 hour of delivering the account. After that, no more replacement.

Alexandrine Pagac

Greetings to everyone. There are always stocks. I will give an extra discount for bulk. In addition, a $50 discount will be applied for those who write 'I want to discount'.

Loren Osinski

I purchased a 5k credit account from the seller. He explained how I should use the account and what I should pay attention to. He logined the account with me and taught me things I didn't know. He was a polite and knowledgeable salesman.