Are you a Writer, Blogger, Content Creator?

Vilma VonRueden

Hey Guys, Actually this thread is to meet writers, bloggers, publishers, Content creators. I am building up a platform that anyone can use it as a space for publishing anything. Also, I hope to make an incentive program for our platform users.
What do you think about that? Don't you like for publishing on another platform & get a extra traffic to your contents?

Eloise Lowe

Hey Guys, Actually this thread is to meet writers, bloggers, publishers, Content creators. I am building up a platform that anyone can use it as a space for publishing anything. Also, I hope to make an incentive program for our platform users.
What do you think about that? Don't you like for publishing on another platform & get a extra traffic to your contents?
Why would anyone do that when they can just self publish? A domain and hosting is $10 a year, why split earnings with you?

Alvena Ryan

If someone is in SEO content writing then your service is useless sorry to say that.