✈️Available Google Ads Prepaid Account✈️ MMO and Any Campaign

Eulah Runolfsson

✈️What are the good things about our service?✈️
1. Avoid suspicious payments and create campaigns safely
2. $12 available for your account is included
2. If you provide us with an additional 10 dollars, we will set up and customize the campaign you want and your daily budget or CPC.
3. 5% discount for purchases of 5 or more, 10% discount for purchases of 10 or more

• How long is the delivery time?
  • Usually, it is processed within 12 hours (maximum 24 hours) of payment confirmation
  • Can I add my own payment method?
  • It is not recommended to use any payment methods other than those already attached. (Account suspension due to change is not included in the refund and replacement policy.) Also, if your account is suspended, you will not be able to get your balance back
  • How do I supplement my account?
  • Send me the funds in cryptocurrency. I will supplement the e-wallet attached to the account with a 5% fee.
  • What is the best way to use your account?
  • Visit with a resident representative from any city, U.S. Check it out at whoer.net ; it is highly recommended to score more than 80 percent.
  • Are crypto and gambling ads allowed?
  • Of course, we allow all types of campaigns.
  • How will the account be delivered?
  • ID, password, and Only verification recovery email will be sent.
  • How does the replacement policy work?
  • If the account is inaccessible or suspended prior to the activity, the account will be replaced.
    (We will also replace suspensions due to suspicious payment before using the account.)
  • How long will the replacement process take?
  • The replacement will take place within one day of confirming your account.
  • How does the refund policy work?
  • If you can't replace your account within three days, we offer you a refund, otherwise we won't offer you a refund. We accept the replacement and try to find the best solution possible.

Contact Information
Watch out for many accounts pretending to be me. Check your username carefully. To stay safe, contact us through the links provided or scan the bar code above. Thank you!

Quick response Telegram: https://t.me/JunJunAds