Bad review keeps coming back to top of list

Nash

I am not a company. Someone wrote something about me on Twitter last year and has not updated the site since then. (of course Google and Twitter will not help) I have built my own social pages with a Twitter account with more than a thousand followers. I have an active LinkedIn account, and Facebook.I have built blogs which seem to now rank on page 1 when you search my name. I had this offending comment on Page 2 of Google but now it keeps coming back and is now actually ranking as the top search result. Can anyone tell me what is going on? Any tips? I am now using Google sites and these have gone straight to Page 1. I just need this awful Twitter post to go to Page 2

Abby

It shows first because it has the highest CTR when someone searches your name.
Regretfully, people look for the negative first. So when someone searched your name (or something related), and saw that post, it was the thing they always clicked.... Hence Google evaluated it as the most relevant result (based on users' behavior), and it eventually outranked everything else about you.

Nienow

I dunno why only bad reviews go up i had a business before and only bad reviews are in the first line