Banner Advertisement Conversions

Leda

Hello you very wonderful and intelligent people that make up this forum, i truly hope you are doing well and things are going positive for you.

I recently created a Banner Advertisement campaign on a homepage of a Freebie/Competition site, linking to my blog which also discussed Competitions/Freebies. I received alot of clicks to my website from the paid Banner Advertisement, i think it was around 1200 clicks, i landed consumers on to a registration page. I had no registrations and users did not seem to browse other pages of my website either. I please kindly wondered why i had such a poor conversation rate to registrations and what i need to improve to make the campaign a success please? It seems the Banner Advertisement was successful at people clicking on the banner, but that is where the success ended. If anyone kindly had any thoughts on this i would be forever grateful and thankful it would mean the world to me.

Could it be possible that the website i advertised with for the Banner Advertisement, did not have a good marketing strategy also, such as good Social Media marketing, Google PPC to a specific target audience, which was people interested in Competitions/Freebies please? Is it important to review how the website you advertise with for a Paid Banner Advertisement, creates traffic and what is the best software to check please? If anyone kindly had any thoughts on this i would be forever thankful and it would be highly appreciated.

Thank you ever so much for any support you can give it would mean the world to me. Sending you lots of good wishes and i truly hope you achieve massive success with your business goals and continue to have a wonderful and happy life. With my every best wishes to you.

Davin

Most people have banner ad blindness. You need to place the banner ad on a highly relevant site for your offer and your offer / landing page has to instantly resonate with the site audience for it to have any chance of success.