best way to spam twitter

Flatley

hello guys i want to spam twitter comments and groups but i know my accts will either get blocked or shadowbanned in the process
please do you have any suggestions on how i can make my twitter slave accounts last longer.?
i heard proxies will help but i dont even know the kind of proxy and havnt used any before..
i have over 10 spamming slave accounts and will it be better doing this on mobile phone or on PC

Karli Schumm

Hi, glad you posted about this I have the exact same problem. I've tried to escape shadow bans many times aswell but they get me everytime. I guess premium+ is the solution, I've seen many corn accounts with blue tick being push by the algorithm.

$16 for your 10 accounts might be expensive, but you could buy premium+ for your mains, and purchase $3 basic plan for the small accounts you struggle to grow.

Daija Osinski

You need to find a spambot, use a proxy (proxylist is desirable), and also different user agents for accounts (tools)

Shea Paucek

If you warm up accounts on your computer browser, you use a residential proxy. Each account has a static residential proxy attached.
If you feed on mobile browsers, use 3g 4g proxy