Best way to write unique articles fast for niche site?

Bethany

I know there are tons of guides etc. out there. But I would like to hear from anyone who reads this thread how exactly they go about writing unique articles for niche sites.

I recently started niche blogging again after a decade. I always hated content writing (why I left this a decade ago). Been using AI writers for a a few weeks now but it feels like I writer articles faster when I do it myself than when I am using AI writers. The time spent in generating content>going through it>discarding it if not good and generating again>proofreading etc. is much more than when I simply do some quick research and write myself.

Here is what I am doing. I don't know if it's the right way or not, so I want YOU to tell me if this is okay to do.

I pick a KW. Open top 10 results. Pick and steal their outlines/H2s and do an outline for my article. Read the paragraphs from under their outlines. Then write it in my own words and end up writing an article longer than the average because I am using almost all the outlines from all those 10 results. So basically my article is what you would get after combining all those 10 results (most of the time). IS THIS A GOOD WAY OF WRITING A UNIQUE ARTICLE?

I have noticed I am able to complete an article this way faster than I was doing when using AIs. Although I do wish to find a way to use AI to create content faster as that is its purpose but the writers I have used so far have just slowed me down. I have used Rytr, Wordhero, ClosersCopy and a few others. Jasper is too expensive so I didn't use it because I can't do its monthly subscription.

Hermann

Copymatic.ai, use the blog post option, test out the free credits. Really awesome tool.

Pat

Jarvis is really good if you get used to it. You can get some nice outlines & combine with some paa & own topics and you'll have a solid article in <1hr