[]BLARTICOST -- Your COMPLETE [BL]og-[ARTIC]le p[OST] Solution!

Monte Stamm

THE BLARTICOST SOLUTION
Your COMPLETE Blog-Article Post Solution!

The Pricing Structure, as shown below, is the FIRST thing I wish to address!

PRICING STRUCTURE & TAT (Order in BULK to receive discounted price):
1 Blarticost
= $75 USD (ea.) : 1-3 Days TAT
2 Blarticosts
= $70 USD (ea.) : 1-4 Days TAT
3 Blarticosts
$65 USD (ea.) : 2-5 Days TAT
4+ Blarticosts
= $60 USD (ea.) : 3-10+ Days TAT (Depending upon size of order)

I provide GRADE A+ QUALITY!

These are NOT
$5 dollar articles, for your Tier 2 and below spam-crap!
These are NOT articles that you will need to edit!
These are fully fledged BLOGPOSTS that you can literally copy and fucking paste, directly onto your money site!

Blarticosts are 100% GUARANTEED to IMPROVE the SEO Quality of your website!

What you will pay for:
- You will receive 1 VERY HIGH Quality, 100% Unique Blarticost, typed by a 100% Red-Blooded-American, English Speaker!
- I will also provide you with 2 LSI Keywords, that are closely related to the keyword you provide me for your blarticost creation!
- Each of the two LSI Keywords I provide, will have very low SEO competition, 500 or more monthly searches, and Adsense CPC of $1.00+
- All 3 of your keywords will stand out from your other text! The first appearance of your main keyword will come bolded, italicized, and underlined. The first appearance of your LSI Keywords will come bolded and either italicized or underlined. Subsequent (and yes, NATURALLY FLOWING) uses of all keywords, will be bolded.
- I will also format certain words around your keywords, so that your anchor text is given more credibility!
- I will build your blarticost with 100% natural keyword density.
- I will include and integrate relevant images (alt text included), into your blarticost.
- All blarticosts will be between 800 ? 1200 words (Again, this is NOT your cheap $5 for 500 word bullshit article! Go elsewhere for that!)
- I will provide your blarticost in both it's natural format, as well as in a very uniquely (97%+ unique) spun format, while protecting your keywords. The spun format will be of a great quality, consisting of restructuring complete sentences, and restructuring entire paragraphs!
- After you've posted your blarticost onto your website, let me know, & provide me with the information I require, and I will submit the highly spun version of your blarticost to over 750 Article Directories, drip-fed, over the next 10 days, all linking back to your website!

What I will require from you:
*Your PayPal Transaction ID (Post the complete # in this thread)
*Your Main Keyword
*3 URLs of your website (will be used for interlinking inside your blarticost)
*Optional 2 LSI Keywords, that I will use in place of the ones my service offers
*Your name (I will need this for the Article Directory Distribution)
*BRIEFLY (350 chars or less) describe your purpose for creating your website (w/HTML)
*BRIEFLY (300 chars or less) describe your purpose for creating your website (without HTML)

Review Copies and Samples?

Because of the quality of my service, as well as the fact that I'm doing it all myself, I cannot offer free review copies.
HOWEVER, for the first 5 interested, BHW Jr. VIP+ Members with post-counts of 400+, I will provide up to 2 Review Copy Blarticosts, each, at the 4+ Bulk Pricing of $60!
WOW! THAT'S A $30 SAVINGS FROM BUYING JUST 1 BLARTICOST AT A TIME!
WOW! THAT'S A $20 SAVINGS FROM BUYING 2 BLARTICOSTS, SIMULTANEOUSLY!

Unfortunately, I am unable to provide any samples, as my service provides fresh, unused, supreme quality content. It's because of this, that giving samples would be essentially like providing free blarticosts, which is something I cannot do, as again, I'm only 1 person, doing this all, myself.
I do apologize for this inconvenience.

How Can I Get Started with the Blarticost Service?
Great question! Please send PayPal Payment to BlarticostSolutions@gmail.com
Once that's done, please post your PayPal Transaction ID inside the thread.
Send me a PM with your PayPal Transaction ID and other required information that I have listed above.
..and that's it! I'll take it from there!

Monte Stamm

Thank you for your interest in The Blarticost Solution!
I have sent you a MMO Forum PM, detailing the things I require from you.
Thank you again, and best regards!

Monte Stamm

ANNOUNCEMENT: The next 10 orders will be 25% off!
This discount combines with the Jr. VIP Review Copy Discount, if you qualify!!!
This means that you can receive up to 2 Blarticosts for ONLY $45 each!

Monte Stamm

I understand the importance of being able to see a sample of the quality of work you can expect to receive, upon making a purchase for a specific task. After spending some time thinking about how I can satisfy this curiosity for my customer base, I've figured out what I'll do, and I will have it done, tonight, when I return to my hotel. I'll PM each of you, once it's completed.

Best regards,