Build A High Quality DFY Affiliate Site For You That Works In 2024! By an Experienced Affiliate Marketer

Matt Heller

Are you overwhelmed with all the steps involved in starting a blog and don’t know where to begin?

Or maybe you just want to start a new blog but don't want the hassle of setting it up yourself?

Blogging is alive and well in 2024 (as long as you don't put all your eggs in Google's basket!), and I want to help you unlock your passive income potential with a custom niche affiliate website built just for you!

High quality human written content that converts into sales, proper on page SEO and indepth keyword and competition research are extremely important if you want to rank in 2024, and that's exactly what we provide.

Let me introduce myself!

I’m a UK based affiliate marketer and I’ve been doing affiliate marketing full time since 2010.

I’ve built (and sold) hundreds of sites over the years

I’ve been in numerous different niches – computers, health, gardening, home décor – you name it, I’ve probably tried it!

I’ve worked with many major affiliate programs including Amazon, Clickbank, CJ, Impact, Rakuten Advertising and hundreds of smaller independent programs.

I've tried numerous methods, experienced both successes and failures, and have honed my skills to create a process where I start new sites that get their initial traffic and sales as quickly as possible.

Affiliate marketing is my bread and butter, and it can be yours too (with a little help from an affiliate marketer who has been there, done that and bought the t-shirt!)

As you're probably well aware, it’s not always easy to get started if you’re a beginner – from keyword research, to competition analysis, to on page SEO, to content – there’s A LOT to learn.

We can get you started by doing all that hard stuff for you.

What if you’re an intermediate marketer, and you just want to save time and have someone do the leg work for you?

That’s what I’m here for.

HERE’S WHAT I’LL DO FOR YOU

- I will build you a custom niche Wordpress website

- My writers are native English speakers from the US and UK with years of experience writing content for affiliate websites and blogs. They know how to write engaging copy that converts.

- I’ll make sure your site is optimized for SEO from the ground up to give it the best chance of ranking quickly and bringing you targeted traffic. I have years of experience as an affiliate marketer and I know how to optimize a website for rankings and conversions.

Basically, you'll get a fully functional, responsive white hat starter site ready to rank on Google. Plus I’ll even give you advice on how to carry on with the site once our job is finished!

Let us do all the hard work for you!

WHAT YOU’LL GET IF YOU ORDER FROM US

- Premium Wordpress theme (Generatepress)

- In depth niche and keyword research

- Affiliate product research (I’ll include a list of some of the best affiliate programs we could find for your niche).

- Domain research

- 5000 words niche related content written by US/UK writers. We do NOT copy and paste subpar content from AI as this won’t rank in Google - AI is used for assistance only.

- On page SEO

- Essential pages: Privacy Policy, Contact & About page

- High quality stock photos

- Essential wordpress plugins

- Email support

- Post delivery advice on how to grow the site including how I would drive traffic, tools I use myself etc. I’ll also include a list of topics/keywords that you can write on going forward.

HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?

One site is just $247 (bulk discounts available)

FAQ

Do you use low competition keywords?

We do look for low competition keywords, but because we don’t rely solely on Google for traffic in 2024 we can include a variety of keywords. Depending on your niche this could include product review keywords, product comparison, how to, ‘best’ or any other kind of informational content keywords.

What keyword research tools do you use?

Keysearch and Semrush

Are these Amazon affiliate sites?

Amazon payouts aren’t the highest so although we like to include Amazon as an option, we make sure that the niches we choose have affiliate programs available outside of Amazon as well. It’s never a good idea to be totally reliant on one affiliate program.

Can I choose my own niche?

If you have a niche in mind just let us know and we will do our research around that. If you don’t know what niche we’ll advise you on how to choose one and give you a list of potential ideas to help you get started.

Do I need my own hosting and domain?

Yes, you will need your own hosting. If you haven't already got hosting we can give you some recommendations and help you get started. We will also help you choose a suitable domain.

How long will it take for my site to make money?

This will depend on how much time and effort you put into the site once we’ve delivered it to you. It usually takes 2-6 months to start getting rankings and traffic. For higher competition niches it can take longer.

Will this work for a complete beginner?

It can work for anyone, but you WILL need to have some knowledge on how to use a Wordpress blog and run an affiliate website. There is lots of information available for free right here on MMO, on Youtube, or just by Googling what you want to know.

Can I see a sample site?

Yes! Just post below to let me know and I’ll show you an example affiliate site.

TAT:

14-21 days

REFUND POLICY:

Site is non-refundable once work has commenced. We WILL refund if for any reason we can't deliver your site.

HOW TO ORDER:

You can order via Paypal at this link:
Order Here

If you want to order more than one site please PM for bulk discounts.

Got questions? Just post on the thread or send me a PM. I'm happy to discuss how we can make your vision for your niche site a reality and I want to help you achieve success with your site!

Need to see a sample? Post below to let me know and I’ll show you a sample site