Bulk SMS provider?

Ida Walsh

Hi all, I'm looking for a way to send bulk SMS to the USA, Canada and UK without having to include an opt out.

So far the best solution I have found is using Close.com CRM's manual SMS process, combined with a macro. It's working well so far, sending about 5000 per day, but as its ultimately Twilio delivering the SMS, I'm expecting to hit a spam wall soon.

Any backdoor providers you know of, and/or can recommend?

Cedrick Lueilwitz

Hi all, I'm looking for a way to send bulk SMS to the USA, Canada and UK without having to include an opt out.

So far the best solution I have found is using Close.com CRM's manual SMS process, combined with a macro. It's working well so far, sending about 5000 per day, but as its ultimately Twilio delivering the SMS, I'm expecting to hit a spam wall soon.

Is close spamming random users or ur list? How much does it cost

Myrtle Abbott

Yea there's a few solutions. I know of a provider or two. But why are you trying to not include the opt out language?

Myrtle Abbott

I can hook you pretty good depends on what you're sending the US

Cristopher Hoppe

there are many SMS providers, you just have to see which one best suits your content and needs
You have some like twilio.com that are the top but are very demanding and ban you for nothing, and others like smspanel.website that work with affiliates and are more flexible

But it is important before sending SMS that you validate the numbers, that will improve your reputation.