Can I close my account?

Kelley Fadel

We’re always disappointed to hear that someone hasn’t found what they're looking for here on MMO.

You can of course close your account. The way that we do this is to ban it, which means that no other user will be able to find your profile or contact you through the forum.

To ask for this to be done, log a support request and follow up with a PM to verify that you own the account - we will do the rest.

If you wish to have your account reopened after having it closed, you can also request this through our support portal. The request will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis

Cristina Boyle

I want to delete my account but it's a difficult task.

The support request form has a bug. If I tick "I am not a robot" then I need to select pictures matching the word but I see no pictures in Chrome, Firefox. No matter how much I refresh the page.

Also I don't understand the part "and follow up with a PM to verify that you own the account". To whom and where should I send the PM?

Too complicated.

Cristina Boyle

Looks like I was able to partly move closer to my goal of deletion. I had to be logged in in the support section which resulted in a form where "I am not a robot" was not shown, needed.

So I was now able to create a support ticket #412226

https://support.mmo.com/support/tickets/412226
If there's anything you need from my side then do let me know.