★Codevix★ - Professional Website Solutions! ★★★★★

Mr. Erik Leffler

1718419687455.png

Mr. Floy Trantow

I have worked with Viktor and his team a lot over the last few years. Every time I have wanted/needed anything at all, he has exceeded expectations.

There is a member of his team for whatever task you want or need in regards to web/app design and development.

Here are some highlights:

• Their prices are at least 50% cheaper than in my own country.
  • The work is always completed on time.
  • They are all super helpful and responsive to get the job done exactly how I want.
Highly recommended

Nora Bradtke

Sometimes you get to work with people who are extremely knowledgeable AND go the extra mile at every step of the way and you think to yourself "Holy shit, I got so lucky I met this guy".

I can honestly say that this has been my experience with Viktor. Heck, I had an emergency happen on a Sunday at 10pm and Viktor came to help me out without expecting anything in return.

And it's not that he is just the kindest person, he has so much know-how and always takes the time to explain why he's doing what he's doing. He is the real deal and I vouch for him and his services with 100% confidence.

Cleo Orn

I have been working with Viktor from Codevix for over 5 years and he has been very helpful and responsive anytime I need help.

He has built many sites for me and my clients that look good and are optimized for SEO.

He is an amazing coder and gets the job done quickly and efficiently. I am glad to have Viktor helping me out!

Celestino Batz

Had him do some work for me, very pleased so far. Very communicative, fixes problems, super chill guy, does extra work beyond the scope of the project and is very easy to work with. Would definitely hire him again for future projects. If you need a dev and he knows how to do what you want, you can't go wrong.

Dylan Greenholt

I've been working with codevix, mainly Veil for years. Extremely skilled individual. He's not afraid of any challenges and there's nothing he can't do, literally. He's more technical type of a guy but having some solid designers in the team. I wish them good luck. I'll be posting another review later once current projects get finished.