Crak revenue monétisation

Albina Halvorson

I just open an account on crak revenue and micro workers please help me how can I make money with thoses two platform and Wich is the best affiliate program and Wich payment method can I use to withdraw my money I'm in Tanzania (Africa)thank you for your help I'm really need your help to make my first money on affiliation.
Thank you very much

Faye Botsford

I just open an account on crak revenue and micro workers please help me how can I make money with thoses two platform and Wich is the best affiliate program and Wich payment method can I use to withdraw my money I'm in Tanzania (Africa)thank you for your help I'm really need your help to make my first money on affiliation.
Thank you very much
I don't know how you intend to pair micro workers with CrakRevenue. CR is obviously an adult focused CPA network, when I used it, it was to monetize some of my adult parasites. I'm in Nigeria so we likely have similar payment challenges, I received payments through MassPay(minimum pay is $100). CR sends my payment to MassPay then from MassPay I withdraw using crypto.