Darker than MMO : What is this method?

nard

This method blew my mind, i couldnt just believe it. But im not sure what method it is. Do you guys have any idea about this method?

1. I accidentally found this website when checking semrush in Winners & Losers feature
I was surprised why my local result filled up with some France Domain. But this is only a beginning of the Pandora Box, lets continue...

2. This overview from semrush
He managed to have 5 Millions organic kw with only a month and 1,2k RD. Currently he has estimated traffic around 700k, i'm sure the traffic is still rising.

3. This the kws that he ranks
He popped-up from nowhere into top 80-10 in highest difficulty kw. And the niche is so random to me.

Note : Look at the url. I just dont understand what kind of url is that.

4. Others
5. This is the weirdest thing

When i clicked to one of the url, it redirected me to CPA offers or ads. Every url that i clicked, redirected to ads/offers.
Semrush is showing he got backlink from few sites. And you can guess, those backlinks acted the same. I clicked that url with .it domain, redirected me to cpa and ads.

Conclusion :

Well, im so confuse how to make conclusion of these things?

Hills

Wow. Some things are out of our reach and certainly out of reach of Google too.

mer

I've seen so many of these weird websites in weird niches, they get knocked down by Google within a few months but make a bunch of money while they run.
Here is a cool example:
What they do is, crawl a shit ton of KWs and copy Google SERPs into their web page. They get to million pages pretty quickly and lose steam as fast.