Dating is super easy with Ourtime, create an Ourtime account with Smsverification

Keira Rogahn

If you are gradually approaching the later part of your life. You may think that you simply ‘can no longer date’, or ‘my attraction is over’. Don't fear - with the help of some of OurTime's user reviews, smsverification introduces you to find the perfect dating site for yourself.

OurTime is a platform dedicated to middle-aged people, specifically - people over 50 years old. Here, people of this age - it's easier for people to find each other and communicate with each other.

lrpKSmVF-FA0zotJLCk8R38sQjpFlpTN11PhJl9VcOOxHYFLhFQvwEEJVmNsitzh5qTHc0YEnHedRAgD7eTuWBCNUMNkgos7EUnDzEcFri932FfYj-yz5M1vZ1diXlZ6ZXYvI8SBKRtDfiGKWr_oV1Y

OurTime app dating

OurTime Review: Pros​

So - what are the advantages of OurTime? Truth be told, reading through all of our current user OurTime reviews, I've actually found that, overall, the platform is quite decent, there have actually been some fun encounters. But to understand more, let's discuss OurTime's actual target audience with smsverification.
  1. Target audience - Citizens over 50 years old looking for a serious relationship​

OurTime is almost exclusively for older people, it depends on what it is you consider “older”. Simply put, the majority of OurTime's user reviews include people in their 50s and 60s who talk about finding friends and establishing serious relationships on the platform.

Now, it's worth pointing out how great it is that there is an online dating platform specifically for older people. Sure, anyone in their 50s can come up and create a Tinder profile, but it will be much more difficult to find a match there! With OurTime, you'll be able to rest assured that the majority of users on the site are within your age range and life experiences.

The vast majority of OurTime reviews you are likely to come across online will tell you that people are looking for either some meaningful friendship here, or even a long-term relationship. Simply put, no one comes to OurTime to “play games” - if you sign up, you're serious about it.

1. A popular dating platform for older people​

In the grand scheme of things, the site may not be the most popular dating platform on the market. That being said, this is what happens with niche-oriented audience platforms. However, the traffic numbers the site boasts are nothing to be ashamed of.

Each month, there are more than 8 million visits to the dating site in question. The majority of these visits were in the US - when signing up on OurTime, found that the only other option was Canada, so that's something to keep in mind.

That means this site will be quite dynamic and you shouldn't worry about “not being able to find a match” - many users rate OurTime second on that concept.

Qa-jLZ37_pmhKehFaI_R00r36xN7mqlqvLbx375I5RQvBsrjI0qQL7QmKN9dBKzRy1lorCbPpCIU6o_xz3Dm8bqV5Z97-jiicFpg5s1TyPPh9sXpnllwyFdUZZU_X6iwaQ3RK5JVB55lI8BPMZ69NLA

OurTime Review

1. Very simple to use​

Older people also have a much harder time trying to learn how to deal with modern technology - because their access to information on their phones also seems to be limited. Certainly, there are also many older people who are tech-savvy, depending on the environment they are in.

That being said, no matter which group you fall into, you can use it, there are plenty of OurTime reviews that talk about how simple and straightforward the platform is.

This is done on purpose - it's a good example of when a brand knows and cares about its customers. The website design itself is done so that it somewhat resembles classic websites from the mid-2000s. Don't misunderstand though - this doesn't mean the website is "outdated". On the contrary - while it may be a problem that many dating platforms have these days, OurTime is functional and meets all the user needs.
  1. Well designed mobile app​

You know, I'll be honest with you - the mobile version of the dating platform is my favorite. Before reading through other users' OurTime reviews we saw that the company in question had a mobile version of its website, I took a deep breath - you won't believe how many times I was disappointed by mobile dating apps in the past.

All jokes aside, I was pleasantly surprised by the dating app in question. Mainly because OurTime seems to have tried to not only create a well-designed and functional app, but also keep things very simple and straightforward.
As noted earlier, my surprise stems largely from the fact that many dating site-oriented companies seem to have completely abandoned the idea of creating a functional mobile version of the app. good for their websites. It's amazing that the top online dating industry leaders simply don't care!

OurTime Review: Cons​

So - OurTime is a great online dating site for seniors and most of the OurTime reviews you come across online are quite positive towards it. We have frankly established as much.

Y41mRElDj3D4CDv7tTeRcAlvAfK6j9xH_OmyDUEL8tvcUqe89K7ZjlI9Sf7saBqT-lkOo0QswE_UMoa9PNsDJMfXI-NoG00WZHAARH8xsr16OjxKp-F_yVNb9GDAWatQmJd80I1B-2P0oaLWPLCwOFU

OurTime.com
  1. Messaging other users is a paid feature​

Messaging is a core, essential feature of any dating site out there - it's literally the foundation of such platforms! If you can't message other users, then what's the point of using a dating site?

Some companies know this and do things right - they let you message other users and put some other unnecessary features under a paywall. Not OurTime, however - if you want to send and receive messages on this platform, you'll have to pay.
  1. Many fake user profiles​

Whenever you are using the internet, there are always chances that you will encounter what are called “bots”. In this context, a bot is some piece of malware that - essentially - scams your money out of your pocket.

Bots are often very intelligent pieces of software - without knowing any better, you might think you're actually communicating with another person. That's also what makes them dangerous.

Almost every dating site out there faces this problem - while many of OurTime's user reviews won't tell you this, it's actually a very common problem. That said, most of these platforms have the means to deal with bots, for example - robust profile verification systems. Unfortunately, this is something OurTime lacks.

So, if you want to use the OurTime app, be very careful. However, the advantages outweigh the disadvantages, so you will see that this application is very suitable for the elderly. Please follow smsverification for more interesting information