Dispute @all-ads-agent.1928406

Delaney

Proof that the transaction began on MMO: (Submit a link to a post or conversation showing that this issue began on MMO)

Proof of Contact: (Submit screenshots showing that you have tried every reasonable form of contact such as emails, Skype, support tickets, etc)

Screenshots below.

Summary of Dispute: (In roughly five sentences or less, concisely go over the issue.)

I see @https://www.blackhatworld.com/members/all-ads-agent.1928406 advertise his service here on BHW, he promised to deliver google ads verified account very stable and can be used to place BH Ads
On 16th May 2024, i try contact him to try his service. He ask $200 for the account and deliver within 20 minute, I ask him about the payment methode. His say "We support binding your payment method, but it may result in account suspicion or non-payment suspension policy. Choose agent top-up for faster refunds and account security. I recommend you choose our agent to recharge, of course, you can also bind your own card. If you choose to recharge through an agent, when your account is suspended, we can quickly transfer the balance to a new account for you to continue using"
So later i recharge ads balance to him $2,000.
On 17th May 2024 The ad is not running yet but Account get suspend. I asked for an explanation, and his say "It will be solved by evening at the latest"
On 18th May 2024 I ask him again, his say "We are facing Google's inspection, please wait, it may take 2 days to carry out g'z normally" and "Google official is checking our proxy, so we need to face 2 days of checking, this is normal". (im trying to be patient even though he had broken his promise in the marketplace post)
On 20th May 2024 I chat him, but no reply
On 22th May 2024 I chat again, and still no reply. And That's why I created a dispute resolution here

Evidence of the Issue: (Post screenshots or video evidence of the issues you encountered with the other party)

Screenshots with explanations below.

What you hope to gain from this Dispute Resolution: (State whether you wish to receive a refund or a replacement)

I want a full refund from him because he cannot fulfill his services

Lehner

roof that the transaction began on MMO: (Submit a link to a post or conversation showing that this issue began on MMO)

Summary of Dispute: (In roughly five sentences or less, concisely go over the issue.)
@All Ads Agent said they would recharge the balance of the Google advertising account if I paid $1000, but the Google advertising account was deactivated and no contact was received.
Google Ads Account: 200$
Balance recharge: 1000$
Total: 1200$

What you hope to gain from this Dispute Resolution: (State whether you wish to receive a refund or a replacement)

I want full refund because I can't work with someone who can't keep up with his word

Milton

It's been 24 hours since the dispute post was approved

Seller does not respond via TG or Skype

I'm wondering if at least the sales post should be temporarily closed, don't just lock it. So that there are no more victims