Dispute: scammed by @bitcoinstorage

Krystel Nolan

Proof that the transaction began on MMO: (Submit a link to a post or conversation showing that this issue began on MMO)
https://www.mmo.com/seo/lf-google-ads-account-that-is-verified.1585833/#post-17570895

Proof of Contact: (Submit screenshots showing that you have tried every reasonable form of contact such as emails, Skype, support tickets, etc)

Screenshots below.

Summary of Dispute: (In roughly five sentences or less, concisely go over the issue.)

@bitcoinStorage is heavily advertising his service here on MMO, he promised to deliver google ads account within 20-30 minutes after payment, but it's been almost 3 days after payment(355$) and I didn't get my account

Evidence of the Issue: (Post screenshots or video evidence of the issues you encountered with the other party)

Screenshots with explanations below.

What you hope to gain from this Dispute Resolution: (State whether you wish to receive a refund or a replacement)

I want full refund because I can't work with someone who can't keep up with his word

Diamond Kub

hello folks, unfortunately, we got scammed big time a couple of weeks ago for a big amount and unfortunately business went bust.

literally, we can't provide the accounts or ads service as our provider scammed us big time

unfortunately, we don't even have the mmo username of that provider so we can't provide more details.

if we find more details we will provide them.

I'm really sorry for this. Is there any other wayy we can solve this?

Edyth Dach

hello folks, unfortunately, we got scammed big time a couple of weeks ago for a big amount and unfortunately business went bust.

literally, we can't provide the accounts or ads service as our provider scammed us big time

unfortunately, we don't even have the mmo username of that provider so we can't provide more details.

if we find more details we will provide them.

I'm really sorry for this. Is there any other wayy we can solve this?
He wants a full refund.