Do I need proxies for this?

Bettye Schoen

Hey everyone,

Im exploring something interesting, cant find any good info on this. Maybe we could all brainstorm together?

Im in Canada using a popular food delivery app (Uber Eats) and im trying to make 10-20 accounts on it for the purpose of placing orders at restaurants. Uber is pretty hardcore with account verification, requires email, phone, pin codes, all the usual fun stuff.

Anyone have experience with anything similar? Would mobile proxies be enough, provided I have the emails and phone numbers to make the accounts first? Or if anyone has used the Uber platform and can share their thoughts.

Thanks!

Yessenia

Use residential proxies, there are cheap options available in marketplace section. This should safeguard you from being detected

Demetris Weber

Yes you need to get unique IP, unique email, unique phone number.

as you mentionned they are pretty hard.

I am using private ISPs proxy for this kind of thing. They are mainly used for sneakers botting but working very well for uber eats but can be little bit pricey (2dollars per proxy and per month). You can do a ratio if 1proxy:2accounts

Jovani Abernathy

1 - in most cases 4g proxies are best when it comes to making accounts

2 - referring to your 2 posts above, its replying to 2 people in 1 post
so the mods dont have to merge the 2 posts --- TIP

Vivianne

Yeah, mobile proxies will get you a long way with managing multiple accounts. Just make sure to check the IPs you get from time to time, there's always a chance you get one less than desirable. That said, you can check the Marketplace section for seller posts, should it interest you.