Does google translate translate correctly?

Daryl

Hello there. Since I don't know English, I translate the articles using google translate. I have my doubts that you translated it correctly. Do you think translate + grammarly will do a job? I can send my article to someone who knows English well. Do you know of a free website like grammarly that finds meaningless phrases and makes them readable?

Ziemann

There is always going be some awkward phasing or some sentences that google didn't translate correctly across. Grammarly won't pick it up since it's just a translation issue.
For example.
There is many ways to say "This cat is being annoying as hell" in another language.
Google just picks up the one of many ways to express it.

Possibility, you could proofread it, or hire someone to proof read them and fix it up.

At most times, the translations are fine, but it just wasn't exactly what was written in the other language.

Selena

I read chinese and japanese novel with only google translate. Thanks to machine learning, translated word became easier to understand

But still, it will take time to correct the grammar mistake

Brown

Not always a good example I can share with you for Turkish include I wanted to say"Hello how are you?" in Turkish but Google translated it to me as "Fuck you "

Google Translate as well I find often makes my translations into I guess pick up lines some of the time