Dropshipping of Replica Items

Carolina Langworth

I have read this https://www.mmo.com/seo/selling-sneakers-on-instagram.1559675/, which to be fair answered some of my questions and gave some ideas, but I still have a few unanswered points I would like to discuss regarding this market and how to find the customer.

For context, I have a :

E-commerce Website
Small Instagram Page
TikTok Page

On this project I am working by myself so managing both Instagram and Tiktok can get tricky some times, and I might even not post on them. Due to this fact I am mostly looking at driving leads from ads, and not organic traffic from Instagram/TikTok.
I think this would be the best approach (running ads) as I do not have the possibility to create any interesting content, and develop a page that would keep the followers tuned. Moreover, the approach of managing one page on each social media has failed for me multiple times (on other category of products) due to some reports/triggers in ads, and has lead me to loosing great pages without the right to unban them.
Another interesting detail, I can not mention any brand names on my E-commerce shop, because of copyrights and the chance of the shop getting banned. I believe that this stops me from running Google Ads and driving search engine traffic onto my website (I might be wrong), so this is also not an option.

The only option that I see as being possible, is creating some CREOs, and using them for ads on Facebook/Instagram.

In the past I have got the best results on a very-well warmed up Instagram Page(400+ followers interested in the topic) + Boost of stories of basic CREOs (product image + product name + product price + discounted price ). The ROI on this approach was aprox. from 100$ spent 500$ worth of purchases. But this was possible due to a lot of effort in the content on instagram and TikTok pagewith over 200k Likes. It all ended with a ban on Instgram I believe because of mentioning the brand.

I am looking for suggestions on what is an OK approach to get leads and sales on my website, considering all the specifics mentioned above. Also, fell free to give answers and suggestion not considering this category of products, and just overall schemes.

Cristobal Beier

hi bro I can give you a hand if in exchange you give me a hand with the payment gateway, with the replicas, I have more than 2 million euros of history, but now I'm looking for a payment gateway that allows me to replicate it