▶️ Dropshipping Video Ads for Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest +❤️ FREE THUMBNAILS ❤️ [Starting at 25$ per package] ▶️

Monica O'Reilly

▶ WHAT IS THIS SERVICE AND LITTLE ABOUT ME ▶

I am dropshipping for 2 years now with the total generated revenue over $95k from all of my stores together. In those 2 years I tested dozens of products and I know how the proper video ad should look like. I am not doing any fancy designs in this topic I will rather use that time creating great video ads on MMO for you. Reason for creating this topic is that in those 2 years I haven't came across anyone who would edit the videos better than myself but I was still outsourcing it because I was testing many products and didn't had time to edit videos myself. I bought videos from brands like BandsOffAds but I still remained using my own creatives as those were performing better than such high ticket services promoted by influencers.

d0HPuoW

(results in Czech language because I am from Czech Republic and my biggest daily revenue is first screen which is converted to around 1200 USD)

MY DEFINITION OF WINNING CREATIVE

✅ 1st - First 3 - 5 seconds of the video must be scroll stopper. Some immediate results product can give
✅ 2nd - Show them how the result is achieved with your product
✅ 3nd - List all benefits of the product and show more usage
✅ 4rd - Final part of video CATCHY CALL TO ACTION (underestimated part)

- First 3 - 5 seconds of the video is the most important part.
- For today's distracted person, your video ad must engage the viewer in less than 5 seconds.
- Otherwise, they just view that meme post below ad which is more engaging = CUSTOMER GONE.
- My editing uses the perfect scroll stoppers to LATCH ON.

PRICING AND PACKAGES

nCL1Y5o

FAQ

Are the multiple video ads entirely different?
- No, most of the video is the same across 3 different versions, I just change the scroll stopper (first 3 - 5 seconds) so that you have three video ads to test since the scroll stopper makes the biggest impact on the viewer. The scroll stopper could be the difference between your product being a flop or a winner.

What information do you need from me?
- You will be asked to provide your aliexpress product link, store link and uploading your brand logo so I can watermark the video.

Do you provide the copywriting/caption?
- Yes all is included you will receive ready to promote video on Facebook or any other platform.

What if the video gets rejected on Facebook?
- I always make sure that the videos from me comply with the Facebook ads policies. If this happens to you I will make a revision of your video where I will solve it.

DELIVERY TIME

Delivery time for all packages is 24 - 72 hours depending on the current demand.

PAYMENT METHODS:

Accepting PayPal as "Friends and Family" and all cryptos!

MMO - InBox PM

REFUNDS POLICY

If there is a problem with getting your creative approved on Facebook i will make a revisions until it gets approved. But chance that the Facebook will not approve my creatives is very low as I know the policies very well and I am making the ads to comply with facebook advertisement policies. Other than that refunds are not accepted as I immediatelly start working on your creative.

VIDEO SAMPLES

If you want to see creatives that I created before you order from me please write 'SAMPLE PLEASE' in this topic and I will dm you the link to my sample creatives.

NOTES

Please keep in mind that this is a limited time price while I build up a reputation at MMO. Hurry! Get your own video ad + thumbnail for $25 now!

Attachments

• photo_2024-06-03_10-18-04 (2).jpg
    photo_2024-06-03_10-18-04 (2).jpg
    52 KB · Views: 17
  • photo_2024-06-03_10-18-04 (3).jpg
    photo_2024-06-03_10-18-04 (3).jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 17
  • photo_2024-06-03_10-18-04.jpg
    photo_2024-06-03_10-18-04.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 17