eBay account

Isabel Reynolds III

Need some help.

I have an ebay account with 5 million to list and in great standing for over a decade.

I need a new ebay account to sell stuff that there are literally 20,000 listings on ebay in the category. I post and it is a violation, I am flagged some how.

I need a new ebay account with not much for a limit and zero feedback is fine as long as I can list 500 items a month or so.

Question is......do we still do that ? I love that PayPal isn't required some the veterans know what a pain in the ass that was trying to link.

Been a minute since I have been on here , any advice or direction would be greatly appreciated!

Presley Nolan

It is important to warm up eBay accounts correctly.
I recommend listing fewer items per month instead of 500, especially if you are using a new eBay account or one that has been dormant for a while.
Gradually increase the number of products listed from month to month.
Build some purchase and review history.

Lenora Jakubowski

Why don’t you read some of the replies in this section and open up another stealth account.
There are a few good guides to help you.

Lempi Orn

Need some help.

I have an ebay account with 5 million to list and in great standing for over a decade.

I need a new ebay account to sell stuff that there are literally 20,000 listings on ebay in the category. I post and it is a violation, I am flagged some how.

I need a new ebay account with not much for a limit and zero feedback is fine as long as I can list 500 items a month or so.

Question is......do we still do that ? I love that PayPal isn't required some the veterans know what a pain in the ass that was trying to link.

Been a minute since I have been on here , any advice or direction would be greatly appreciated!
You can look for ebay account in the marketplace. for USA ebay u will need a bank. but many other countries you can do with payoneer. (apart from EU and UK, Canada). I personally love ebay linked with payoneer, as payoneer is not like paypal that it can get limited anytime permanent and you lose money, instead payoneer has very low chance of getting lock, also even ur ebay gets suspended, u will get funds to payoneer still after few days to maximum 72 days (My personal experience).