Ebay Negative Feedback, any tricks to remove?

Sandy Armstrong

Ive been dropshipping amazon to ebay for many years. Over the years, people leaving negative feedback seems to get worse and worse. Any known ways of getting negative feedback removed. I dispute them with ebay not the never really remove any.
Most of the negatives are for the products, or complaining that its coming from amazon.
Thanks for any ideas
cheers

Cheyanne Hintz

If the product is substandard then people will complain.
But also most people only ever leave a negative review hardly ever a good one.
You can talk to eBay but as you said if it’s a genuine review not much they can do about it.

Ayla Haag

eBay is generally strict about removing feedback but you can clearly state in your listings that items may be shipped from third-party suppliers like amazon cause i think this can help manage customer expectations and reduce and if you successfully resolve an issue just politely ask the customer to revise their feedback cause i think eBay allows sellers to request feedback revision under certain conditions. maybe you can use automated tools to send thank-you messages and reminders to leave positive feedback too

Tanner Goyette

If the first evaluation you receive on eBay is a bad evaluation, you can try to communicate with the consumer, find out the reason why the buyer left a bad evaluation, and give a proper treatment plan to make the buyer as satisfied as possible, and then let the buyer delete the evaluation. If you encounter a malicious evaluation, which violates the rules of the platform, you can contact the staff to remove the evaluation.
It should be noted that in the business process, sellers should focus on improving the quality of goods and service level, as far as possible to reduce the appearance of bad reviews.

Agustina Mraz

I spoke with ebay rep last month and she mentioned that ebay recently reset their internal fb removal rules. It used to be bit easier before with reasons but now this became really hard.