ETA for marketplace 2.0?

Al West

interested in the escrow service

any date for marketplace 2.0 guys? or an estimate?
Hope not soon
Not every seller is happy about it.
Also escrow, use one of dozens escrow services instead to force everyone to use it.
Escrow is possible to use only by limited number of sellers.

Geo Kassulke

Hope not soon
Not every seller is happy about it.
Also escrow, use one of dozens escrow services instead to force everyone to use it.
Escrow is possible to use only by limited number of sellers.
I don't agree with that.
Escrow service should not only ensure the safety of buyers but also help sellers to increase their sales and reputation.
Of course, there are dozens of escrow services on the market now.
But there are acceptable reasons not to use them
For example, there are reasons such as the service is not known by the buyer or seller or the fees are astronomical.
Escrow service is an advantageous option for both parties if used correctly.
As for the escrow fee, the fees can be divided between Buyer Only, Seller Only, Buyer and Seller.

Do you prefer to use escrow from popular escrow services or do you prefer to use MMO's own escrow system?
The popular one has high fees and the intermediary may not know about the product to be sold.
In MMO escrow system, the fees are acceptable and the broker may have some knowledge about the product.

Bernardo Farrell

I don't agree with that.
Escrow service should not only ensure the safety of buyers but also help sellers to increase their sales and reputation.
Of course, there are dozens of escrow services on the market now.
But there are acceptable reasons not to use them
For example, there are reasons such as the service is not known by the buyer or seller or the fees are astronomical.
Escrow service is an advantageous option for both parties if used correctly.
As for the escrow fee, the fees can be divided between Buyer Only, Seller Only, Buyer and Seller.

Do you prefer to use escrow from popular escrow services or do you prefer to use MMO's own escrow system?
The popular one has high fees and the intermediary may not know about the product to be sold.
In MMO escrow system, the fees are acceptable and the broker may have some knowledge about the product.
Tell me, when you are going to barber, are you asking for escrow? :) Or buying a car from dealer? Let use the car by my friend for 5 minutes and I decide if I buy it or not.
It's also annoying for sellers, to involve some 3rd party, wait for his check. Why so?
We were working years or even decades for reputation here. Not my fault we have 100 posts JR.VIP registered 2 months ago.
I don't need to increase my reputation by using escrow.
Problem is too low level for Jr.VIP. Should be 500 posts and half year on forum. But this decision is business and no belong to me.