Etsy banned my third selling account immadietly, but..

Evelyn

So, I had an Etsy seller account for 2 years, then I decided to sell followers, so I started new account but it got permanently suspended immediately, then I had a second account that barely had any sales, I switched to selling social media followers and got banned within 10 days, I have a third account that is still available, today, I tried using my credit card to purchase something on Etsy from an account that is not registered on my name using my credit card, the account I used my card on got permanently suspended after the transaction is completed.

So now I know that Etsy permanently bans any account that used my credit card, so why it is not blocking my active account? it even got banned and then I appealed and then it's working again just fine.

So, I think there is a way to run around the permanent suspention, what do you guys know about that? let's talk.

I am in Turkey and all my Etsy accounts are in Turkey.

Providenci

Use a VPN and set it to Hong Kong - They love HK/Chinese sellers these days on Etsy. Make sure to delete the cookies or use a different browser.